close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Home Owner Permits

Accessory Building
**Use when building an accessory building on the property anything over 120 sq ft.

Concrete Permit
**Use when widening a driveway or adding a camper pad**
**All work in the City Right of Way must be done by a Licensed and Bonded Contractor with the City of Lincoln**

Finishing a Basement

Permit is through Burleigh County 

Deck Permit
Permit is though Burleigh County 

Variance Application